Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Red Apple Rest in Tuxedo, New York

GeekOnTheWing

Reaction score
Website
flypart107.aero
Not the best video I ever shot. The wind (which was much stronger than forecast), the proximity of the highway, and the wires made it hard to get decent video of the front of the place. The wind in particular was strong enough that if it were any stronger, I would have aborted and rescheduled the mission. The fact that some drivers think the closed parking lot is a road didn't help much, either.

I was determined to document this place at some point, however, because it was part of my life from childhood until it closed.

This was a personal video, not a commissioned one; but I shot it with the permission of the family that owns the building.

Not the best video I ever shot. The wind (which was much stronger than forecast), the proximity of the highway, and the wires made it hard to get decent video of the front of the place. The wind in particular was strong enough that if it were any stronger, I would have aborted and rescheduled the mission. The fact that some drivers think the closed parking lot is a road didn't help much, either.

I was determined to document this place at some point, however, because it was part of my life from childhood until it closed.

This was a personal video, not a commissioned one; but I shot it with the permission of the family that owns the building.
Brings back memories. I'm from MA, but worked in Tuxedo Park for several years right after high school

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing

Well done!

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials