Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The old Autel Evo still shining after brushing off some dust.

Madhungarian

Reaction score
Have not flown the Evo in a while. took it out yesterday morning, no editing, just raw video and some music. I never was a video editor just drone hobbyist. My backyard faces this area so I take off and explore this area and keep an eye on it. I still like the raw image quality from this old drone. Take care and happy holidays to everyone!

Beautiful! And from your backyard, you are very fortunate having a place to fly just a few steps from your back doorstep.

I come across many wooden or painted on rock of crosses on mountain tops, I’m starting to believe people bury love ones at these hill tops. Cremated ashes of loved ones, perfect burial sites especially if it’s the wishes from the deceased.

The rock formation, that’s amazing wonder if it dates back a ways used as shelter for a lookout post?

My hobby, is searching for lost settlements. Been very successful throughout the years. Locating lost settlements, villages, towns and structures dating from 1780-1890 from farm or cattle land. Using a drone, these recent years helps me see so much from the air.

Thank you for sharing, spectacular view and again you are so fortunate having this from your backyard.

Congrats!
Paul

Reactions: Madhungarian
Beautiful! And from your backyard, you are very fortunate having a place to fly just a few steps from your back doorstep.

I come across many wooden or painted on rock of crosses on mountain tops, I’m starting to believe people bury love ones at these hill tops. Cremated ashes of loved ones, perfect burial sites especially if it’s the wishes from the deceased.

The rock formation, that’s amazing wonder if it dates back a ways used as shelter for a lookout post?

My hobby, is searching for lost settlements. Been very successful throughout the years. Locating lost settlements, villages, towns and structures dating from 1780-1890 from farm or cattle land. Using a drone, these recent years helps me see so much from the air.

Thank you for sharing, spectacular view and again you are so fortunate having this from your backyard.

Congrats!
Paul
Hi Waldo,

Thank you for your comments, yes I am lucky to have this area to fly. I see these rock formations all over this area. I also found some graves which I believe belong to a pet dog and cat. Unfortunately as we start to inhabit the areas more, these areas are now prone to more pollution and trash. We just had some rain so in the next coming weeks everything will turn green for a little while. I will post a follow up to show you when this happens. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well Madhungarian,

Heres a recent picture of a cemetery nested up in the hill tops, 50 plus years ago we would hike up here to visit the cemetery. Now, With a drone park as near as possible and with property owners permission fly up these hills and search for Native American history and occasionally fly over this cemetery and other interesting historical sites.

I would want to be buried here myself, thinking of asking the property owners and my family. Native Americans are buried here, as a child roamed all these hills.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
0F18AC32-4AF6-431E-B682-C283DD8DDFE2.png6DD9461D-3CFB-4857-A475-42CE1DABC89E.jpeg4756C3F6-1292-4EC0-AADF-916AEE9C5EC7.jpeg

Fly my EVO all the time with zero issues. Never had any either. I read about all the issues on here but yet none for me.

Keep flying... Merry Christmas.
Yes, I have heard about horizon issues especially with the first Evo, but with most people like yourself and me, I have never had this problem or anything else. I think it's a great drone with great image quality using glass optics, Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller