Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Autel Explorer app is now available for iOS!

i own a autel drone but i dont follow them so for me and others its a dead link,I always check my links

i own a autel drone but i dont follow them so for me and others its a dead link,I always check my links

You should follow them, you have a few options. This is how Autel does there PR work and gets updates out to the masses. Social media is what they all do now to get the word out. Like did you know you could win a free EVO or X-Star battery just by following them? Might be worth your time to get connected. Anyone who expects them to email updates is living in the dark ages. I don't like facebook but if you know how to weed through the BOZZO's it is a piece of cake.

Searching the App Store from iOS on my iPad mini, "Autel Explorer" can't be found ("No results"). However, the link on the Autel website to download it from the App Store works.

Searching the App Store from iOS on my iPad mini, "Autel Explorer" can't be found ("No results"). However, the link on the Autel website to download it from the App Store works.

With some App's on the iOS store you are better off just searching for the phone version. It might be a slip up from Apple or the App is optimized more for the phone screen size rather then a tablet screen size.

With some App's on the iOS store you are better off just searching for the phone version. It might be a slip up from Apple or the App is optimized more for the phone screen size rather then a tablet screen size.
Autel claim that the app is fully compatible with my iPad. So I'll blame Apple.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat