Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Army is buying this pocket-sized drone in bulk for recon

Since they only weigh 30 grams the FAA has nothing to do with them. 250 grams yes but not these light weight mosquitoes :)

They are designed for RECON which has no business inside the US or territories plus the weight
Yes, but they don't do anything the Evo can't do. They are just more inconspicuous due to the size. They sound like my Tello does when flying, so you will definetly hear it flying when it's getting near you. They work great in a battleground since with all the noise it is easily hidden.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Yes, but they don't do anything the Evo can't do. They are just more inconspicuous due to the size. They sound like my Tello does when flying, so you will definetly hear it flying when it's getting near you. They work great in a battleground since with all the noise it is easily hidden.
I agree completely

Reactions: Ansia
They're cool i'l give them that, I love the size and the silence, but short of that they can't do what most consumer drones can, although i bet they can do things not mentioned in the articles, they are made by flir after all. Even if they have built in flir and are tiny and silent, how do you justify a $40k price tag? You can tell right there that they're targeting the military as their main consumer.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials