Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Test of Autel Evo 2 V3 and Mavic 3

surenmunoo

Reaction score
Did a quick test today because the weather cleared a little and i was shocked that the autel was so out of focus. On the screen it looked sharp and focused in. Maybe a FW will fix it but Mavic 3 in HyperLapse is still King

Hello and thank for sharing it.
Did you use auto mode or pro ? Any nd filter and How was the connection, Any issues? I’m asking because I may buy one and sell my enterprise because I have never use the accessories that comes with it, and I will rather get the smaller SC.

Hello and thank for sharing it.
Did you use auto mode or pro ? Any nd filter and How was the connection, Any issues? I’m asking because I may buy one and sell my enterprise because I have never use the accessories that comes with it, and I will rather get the smaller SC.
I used Auto in the Hyperlapse and pro mode in the second video. No filters used on both drones. The soft video seems to be a bug as well, I sent the video to the dealer and he immediately sent out another drone to me and asked that I return this when I get the new one. I was told not to update to the FW that is currently available but to wait for the new one to drop which fixes this issues.

Reactions: edgardcafe
A disgusting comparison. The quality of 4K is indicated on YouTube, and the real video quality is probably 640 * 480...

I used Auto in the Hyperlapse and pro mode in the second video. No filters used on both drones. The soft video seems to be a bug as well, I sent the video to the dealer and he immediately sent out another drone to me and asked that I return this when I get the new one. I was told not to update to the FW that is currently available but to wait for the new one to drop which fixes this issues.
Are you able to use pro mode with in log or HDR?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials