Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Taking the Evo up for a spin in New York!

No thanks! I try to avoid that "white stuff" at all costs. When it is lying about, the fingers get too cold to fly my UAV. If I can't wear shorts, it is too cold to live there... IMHO...
Where I live, it’s shorts, sandals and t-shirts 10 months of the year. The other two months you need ‘trackies’ or jeans at night.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
No thanks! I try to avoid that "white stuff" at all costs. When it is lying about, the fingers get too cold to fly my UAV. If I can't wear shorts, it is too cold to live there... IMHO...
Personally I like a bit of cold weather, it gives the flight area a new dynamic and is rewarding in the end in my opinion. Then again if I lived somewhere that's really warm all the time I wouldn't like the cold that much either.

Reactions: Drgnfli
Personally I like a bit of cold weather, it gives the flight area a new dynamic and is rewarding in the end in my opinion. Then again if I lived somewhere that's really warm all the time I wouldn't like the cold that much either.
I didn’t mind the cold when I was younger. I worked for CBC in Toronto for a year and later lived in Madison, Wisconsin for almost three years. Cross Country skiing was my favourite winter sport, but I was never convinced that ice fishing was a sane past-time!

I didn’t mind the cold when I was younger. I worked for CBC in Toronto for a year and later lived in Madison, Wisconsin for almost three years. Cross Country skiing was my favourite winter sport, but I was never convinced that ice fishing was a sane past-time!
Yeah! I grew up in PA, stationed in IL, WA, Newfoundland then Maine - loved it - hunting, skiing in the white stuff; then transferred to Fl, then GUAM (where it is flip-flops & shorts 12 months a year.) Thought "why live where it snows" - DUHH! Snow is a PIA - frozen locks, slippery steps, frozen pipes, frozen fingers, lousy fishing, etc, etc. No thankx - been there, done that! (Don't sent this note to folks living in the North or they'll all head for FL or AZ... LOL!)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d