Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sun Going Down I my Little Village

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Sunset Anafi DNG

SxhbNfX.jpg

Last edited:
21 mega pixel camera Yes way better............options for camera not even close to the XSP
Have you tried the no-loss zoom yet? That feature is really intriguing, it might be the one thing that moves me in that direction. I’m tired of always having only a very wide angle view!

Have you tried the no-loss zoom yet? That feature is really intriguing, it might be the one thing that moves me in that direction. I’m tired of always having only a very wide angle view!

I have tried it a few times, it is very smooth compared to zooming in with pinching the screen to zoom,

Hilo
Here is a video from a guy who did lots of zoom shots

That's impressive!! I truly looks loss-less, which is clever use of the 21mp imager. If I had an Afani, I wouldn't have had to waste hours trying to out-wit the National Guard about flying over lava. I can't get anywhere close enough to launch/recover/getaway. With this bird, I'd just zoom in w/o it turing into a pixelated mosaic ...

The EVO has a 8x zoom and the one video I did see of it being used it really was not to bad. The Anafi only has 2.8 zoom in 1080 for loss-less zoom and 3x zoom where it gets a little pixelated.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Well I hate to tell anybody they should go out and buy one, it does what I want but there are people who just hate it. And then there is this guy on facebook said this:

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-29_220428_www.facebook.com.png

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
LOL, I can tell by the videos. It’s really quiet. The videos seems as smooth as any under $2000 drone. What about the gimbal? I’ve seen dozens of videos, in all kinds of conditions, I can’t tell it’s not a full 3-axis mechanism, can you?

Am I correct that with the Anafi Geofencing can be turned off?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials