Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sub 250 Craze

Tomaso

Reaction score
After the FAA made its finding regarding the Remote ID being fully implemented by 2023, I'm thinking that the 250G Drone market will most likely explode. The DJI Mini 2 has actually shown us that you can have a sub 250G drone, improve it and do almost anything you could want. Does anyone have any info regarding Autel getting into this market? Not FPV's, camera drones. Autel is my preferred drone to fly but I feel DJI has the best firmware and software with the exception of their Geo-Fencing which Blows. So, if anyone out there knows something cough it up. There is a frothing Autel market out there that wants a Sub 250G Evo...

I feel the exact same way. Come On AUTEL. Keep Up or be passed.

Haha. You reply to your own post about feeling the same way. I would hope that you do agree with yourself.

‘I don’t see that Autel will jump on this. I could be wrong, but I don’t think they put a lot of stock into chasing the market. This is apparent with their lack of international support. They seem to just be happy plodding along with what they have, in their own way in their own time

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy