Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stunning storm-chasing video filmed across 30,000 miles in 3 months

That's awesome! I have always wanted to film a storm in the distance with my EVO or XSP but conditions have not been right when I have the time to do it. One day, things will be right and I can do it. I've seen a few "lightning hits drone" videos and I'm not with that at all. Lol

Not sure what this has to do with this forum but nevertheless it was nice footage. I suspect it was not time lapse in the camera but rather 24 or 30 frames per second footage and accelerated in post. Reason...all the lightning flashes that were captured in the ending scene. Time lapse in the camera would most certainly have missed most of those. In post the editor can be sure to select those frames so the lightning is never excluded.

Not sure what this has to do with this forum but nevertheless it was nice footage. I suspect it was not time lapse in the camera but rather 24 or 30 frames per second footage and accelerated in post. Reason...all the lightning flashes that were captured in the ending scene. Time lapse in the camera would most certainly have missed most of those. In post the editor can be sure to select those frames so the lightning is never excluded.
It was posted in the "off topic" section. It doesn't need to be about the forum or drones whatsoever. ;)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials