Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Strange Firmware Upgrade (failure then pass??)

Enlightenonq

Reaction score
So I got my new bird Wednesday and last night started the upgrades to the latest versions.
So first battery and everything said passed on the remote and to restart everything.... Then the screen popped up, Failure manually restart.
Restarted everything and went into the version screen and all items were upgraded except the RC Panel. It was still at 1.1.15.0 and did not go to 1.1.18.0
So I did the next 2 batteries and still the same process..... All done, restart and then Failure popped on the remote.

So for shits and giggles I restarted both units and decided to download the update from my attached iPhone and let it download to the remote and then I saw it update the RC Panel firmware.

Everything is good but strange it would not upgrade the RC Panel.

Anyone else see this?

So I got my new bird Wednesday and last night started the upgrades to the latest versions.
So first battery and everything said passed on the remote and to restart everything.... Then the screen popped up, Failure manually restart.
Restarted everything and went into the version screen and all items were upgraded except the RC Panel. It was still at 1.1.15.0 and did not go to 1.1.18.0
So I did the next 2 batteries and still the same process..... All done, restart and then Failure popped on the remote.

So for shits and giggles I restarted both units and decided to download the update from my attached iPhone and let it download to the remote and then I saw it update the RC Panel firmware.

Anyone else see this?
There were some people who experienced this, but eventually were able to upgrade, so all is good.

Anyone else see this?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials