Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stay AWAY from Autel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

palo34

Reaction score
I bought an autel lite plus, and was very excited, given the many good reviews. I know this has an amazing very capable camera, and great battery duration.

Their customer support is useless. which is important when something has flaws, and obviously their products are not state of the art.
I got issues calibration does not hold. The first time took me 20 minutes to get it right. Upgraded the firmware, and still need to calibrate every time.

The support only answers calls, and reffered me to send an email. Waste 30 minutes on hold to find out that the only way to arrange a return is through email.

Do not waste the type of money on a product with such a bad service when you get a lemon.

My latest experience with DJI which is chinese based, I crashed the drone, due to issues with the GPS, and they gave me fast instructions how to retrieve the data, and in a week I got a new drone. The guy staty on the chat (which is impossible iwth autel given the crazy hours), until I got everything done.

Autel is not a company you can trust for customer support. That's why when I bought my Lite Plus about 6 weeks ago, I made sure I bought it from Amazon. I have until Jan. 15, 2023 to return the unit if it decides to give me problems. I would suggest other potential buyers do the same.

They have lots to work on that’s for sure, but do know email does seem to be the best way to get in contact with them. I’m not sure why they can’t find people to work on their support side. Dang I even told them I needed a job and would help and wasn’t joking! I know Autel drones well enough to learn more easily and many techs I spoke to from Autel back in the past barely even sounded like they flew drones….some knew very little was amazed in not a good way. They can’t be trying too hard to fill positions because they didn’t even acknowledge me saying something to them. If they had rock star support I could see why they wouldn’t even glance at someone like me saying something, but they don’t and everyone now knows this unfortunately. I won’t buy another Autel drone until it’s sorted. I have 1 Lite+ and that’s my Autel no geo fencing drone for the moment and if support was great probably would have a V3 ego 2 pro 6k already but not going there.

I know it is a lot more common for people to say negative things about Autel's customer service and fewer people mention when things go well. But...

Recently, I purchased a Nano+ through Advexure.com. Advexure was great and the unit was delivered very quickly. When I went to update the firmware, there was a problem. I contacted Autel directly via phone and was speaking with a rep within a few minutes. After about 20 minutes of troubleshooting, it was determined the unit was going to need to be replaced. Autel offered to swap it out under warranty. Since it was a brand new purchase, the easier option for me was to go through Advexure. A new unit was on its way from Advexure before I even had the defective one shipped. (Excellent customer service from Advexure!!!) And, as much as people may disagree, Autel provided prompt and very helpful service to me during my call.

Perhaps my story is unique but I just wanted to share a positive data point.

Happy holidays all!

I know it is a lot more common for people to say negative things about Autel's customer service and fewer people mention when things go well. But...

Recently, I purchased a Nano+ through Advexure.com. Advexure was great and the unit was delivered very quickly. When I went to update the firmware, there was a problem. I contacted Autel directly via phone and was speaking with a rep within a few minutes. After about 20 minutes of troubleshooting, it was determined the unit was going to need to be replaced. Autel offered to swap it out under warranty. Since it was a brand new purchase, the easier option for me was to go through Advexure. A new unit was on its way from Advexure before I even had the defective one shipped. (Excellent customer service from Advexure!!!) And, as much as people may disagree, Autel provided prompt and very helpful service to me during my call.

Perhaps my story is unique but I just wanted to share a positive data point.

Happy holidays all!
Yes but you had Advexure working on your behalf that helped a bunch.

Like RobertB above, I have purchased several Autel drones from Advexture and have received great customer service from them when necessary. When I have had to contact Autel tech support, I have always received a human response with two or three days and they have either helped me through the problem or replaced the drone.

I had my Nano+ fall out of the sky and crash. It was still under warranty. I sent the an email and they asked to see the drone. I sent it to them and after looking at the drone and it's logs they are sending me a new one. I was skeptical of the process but it worked.

Yes but you had Advexure working on your behalf that helped a bunch.
Not really. I contacted Autel directly and reached their tech support without any mention or assistance from Advexure.

Sorry guys just saw this I will not delete the thread but it stops here
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.
CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials