Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink App

WildDoktor

Reaction score
I just remembered that I'm using the beta app, which is version 2.0.3.19. Are you guys who are *not* using the beta up to the same version now?

If so...can any of you create more than 15 waypoints in a waypoint mission?

I have been beta testing the new iOS Starlink app. I programmed a 13-waypoint mission and flew it this morning. At the start of the mission, I had 90% battery life - when it landed, 29%. I'm not sure that you can do much with more than 15 waypoints even if you ever get the feature.

I have been beta testing the new iOS Starlink app. I programmed a 13-waypoint mission and flew it this morning. At the start of the mission, I had 90% battery life - when it landed, 29%. I'm not sure that you can do much with more than 15 waypoints even if you ever get the feature.

You can land, replace the battery, and continue the mission. Also, more waypoints give more flexibility to precisely navigate around objects or follow edges of fields, etc.; so more waypoints doesn't have to translate into more flight time.

My LG 4, that I use sometimes to fly, that has Starlink app, no longer works. The app keeps shutting down. On the app store download site on PlayStore, people are complaining that the app does the same as in my case, just shuts down. My app works on my Samsung Tab A though, so at least I can see. Anyone have info on this?

Thats why I bought a cheap android tablet as a few days ago my LG 3G started doing the same thing. Can't figure it out as my phone never took a update and I tried every solution I could find but none worked.
Glad I bought the larger tablet anyways, much better. then the phone.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials