Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink App Updates 11/23/16

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
They finally updated the Starlink app. Now it has the orange image! :cool:
I have downloaded it but due to the weather here in the North East I have not tested it.
For those of you that have tried it, what do you think?

iOS - Autel Robotics Starlink on the App Store

Android - Autel Robotics Starlink - Android Apps on Google Play

screen520x924.jpeg

IMG_3646.jpg

Reactions: Delta Blue
I love the new features like zoom in the starlink APP, but Please can you add features like tripod mode and cable car mode and a possible highlight follow mode on the fly to make this camera become the super star it could be.
IS there any LUT profiles for the Camera ?

I love the new features like zoom in the starlink APP, but Please can you add features like tripod mode and cable car mode and a possible highlight follow mode on the fly to make this camera become the super star it could be.
IS there any LUT profiles for the Camera ?
I hate to go off topic but to address one part of your question...
I haven't seen any LUT's for the X-Star but you could always make one. It may pop up... I just got one for the DJI Mavic yesterday. ;)

I don't have any experience with the previous version but 2.0.1. 18 on Android seems to be working great for me on Nexus 6.

The Android "what's new" doesn't list that hardware/software switch and I haven't seen anything like that in the app, curious...

"Android V2.0.1.18
1. Disabled video caching. To delete previously cached video, use file manager on your phone to navigate to folder StarLink->CamPro->VideoCache, select the video and delete
Android V2.0.1.17
1. Starlink is now compatible with Android 7
2. Added feature to be able to create waypoints when aircraft is on the ground
3. Added audio prompts
4. Added beginner onboarding tutorial
5. Digital zoom and 3D noise reduction features available on firmware V1.2.8 or next firmware release"

Reactions: Delta Blue
Android seems to always be last to get the features with all drone makers.
I assume the new software decoding is like DJI, when is enabled the device (phone, tablet) does some of the grunt work processing the stream.

Reactions: scidsecret
I don't have any experience with the previous version but 2.0.1. 18 on Android seems to be working great for me on Nexus 6.

The Android "what's new" doesn't list that hardware/software switch and I haven't seen anything like that in the app, curious...

"Android V2.0.1.18
1. Disabled video caching. To delete previously cached video, use file manager on your phone to navigate to folder StarLink->CamPro->VideoCache, select the video and delete
Android V2.0.1.17
1. Starlink is now compatible with Android 7
2. Added feature to be able to create waypoints when aircraft is on the ground
3. Added audio prompts
4. Added beginner onboarding tutorial
5. Digital zoom and 3D noise reduction features available on firmware V1.2.8 or next firmware release"
Good to know your Nexus 6 works...I hope to use my Nexus 7 if/when I get the X-Star...I am excited about the waypoint feature with the craft. Does it work pretty well and dependably?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials