Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink App Not Connecting

ForeBird

Reaction score
I been flying my XSP for 6 months using my Samsung Galaxy S8.
There was an Android system update and since then my Starlink app will no longer connect.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, a different charging cord and still can't connect to the app.
I tried with an old Axon phone and it connects with no problem.

Anyone else having connection problems recently?

Nope
Both my Android phone and Android tablet connect no problem.
I wonder if a setting got changed somehow for the USB connection on your phone when you took that update.

I figure it must be a setting somewhere, but I can't find it.
The system update was April 7th, I noticed the issue the first time I went to fly after the update.
I've checked everything I can think of in settings, but can't find it.
When the phone is plugged into the controller it shows the phone charging, but the app doesn't open and when I open it manually and try to do anything it say connect aircraft. I'm at a loss

Hmmm, not sure what is going on then. Check google for a solution for it being grayed out is the only thing I can think of. A few guys on here are pretty smart with phones and operating systems hopefully one of them will see this post.

My Android device work well also. Good troubleshooting advice above.

Well I had a surprise today. Went out to the river down the road and turned everything on. Nothing was coming up on my tablet. Hmmmm I am thinking I did not have any updates that I know of so I tried removing the camera and installing it again. Still nothing. Check all USB connections, all seemed fine. Got my phone out and it worked right away. OK so now it was time to go through all my settings on the tablet. I guess when I was checking things over the other day I must have changed it to charge only. Once I put it back to media, away it went.
Boy I felt like a dump @ss :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy