Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

stalled motor

Spappy

Reaction score
Went to launch the EVO this evening and when the props fired, the right front motor hesitated, and the EVO disconnected from the controller with the far right LED on the battery blinking rapidly. I've tried swapping batteries and the far right LED just blinks rapidly. Anyone else have this happen? I've sent an email to Autel, just waiting to hear from them now...

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia
Went to launch the EVO this evening and when the props fired, the right front motor hesitated, and the EVO disconnected from the controller with the far right LED on the battery blinking rapidly. I've tried swapping batteries and the far right LED just blinks rapidly. Anyone else have this happen? I've sent an email to Autel, just waiting to hear from them now...
Don’t know the cause, but sounds like something that’s better happening before take-off.

Reactions: Spappy
Went to launch the EVO this evening and when the props fired, the right front motor hesitated, and the EVO disconnected from the controller with the far right LED on the battery blinking rapidly. I've tried swapping batteries and the far right LED just blinks rapidly. Anyone else have this happen? I've sent an email to Autel, just waiting to hear from them now..

Did you ever figure out what was causing that, my Autel evo 1 is doing the same thing, flew mine and put it up the next day I tried to start up and nothing, no lights no power anything just the battery will start up with 4 lights like regular but go to the far right light blinking fast,

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d