Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Something different - actually good (but slow) customer support.

panni

Reaction score
Yep, you heard me right. I've had an awesome experience lately with Autel customer support, contrary to the consensus here.

A little backstory:
I crashed my Nano+ in ludicrous mode heads-on into a thick tree at full yolo, which was completely my fault, of course.
As a result the front right arm was pretty mangled and split in multiple directions.

I contacted Autel for the possibility of repair, and waited.
And waited.

It took nearly a month until I got an answer to my ticket, which was then escalated to the repair team.

Admittedly, it took another month of details, back-and-forth, pictures etc, but then I received a return label and upon sending the drone in, I very quickly got an IMHO awesome quote of about 80 EUR for the repair (parts, labour cost and shipping).

Yes, it took some time and I bought a Mini 3 Pro in the meantime because I needed a drone for vacation, but in the end the experience was pretty awesome, straight forward and kind.

Yep, you heard me right. I've had an awesome experience lately with Autel customer support, contrary to the consensus here.

A little backstory:
I crashed my Nano+ in ludicrous mode heads-on into a thick tree at full yolo, which was completely my fault, of course.
As a result the front right arm was pretty mangled and split in multiple directions.

I contacted Autel for the possibility of repair, and waited.
And waited.

It took nearly a month until I got an answer to my ticket, which was then escalated to the repair team.

Admittedly, it took another month of details, back-and-forth, pictures etc, but then I received a return label and upon sending the drone in, I very quickly got an IMHO awesome quote of about 80 EUR for the repair (parts, labour cost and shipping).

Yes, it took some time and I bought a Mini 3 Pro in the meantime because I needed a drone for vacation, but in the end the experience was pretty awesome, straight forward and kind.
You call two months for a repair Job, Awesome / wow.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials