Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Some questions about the remote controler?

The pins that hold the antennas that gets out by itself...is it happening with every rc sold? Is there a way to fix this? Also some users mentioned that the pads on the remote needs to be reglued on place? Anyone have had this issue?

yes, my RC doing the same with pins and i already reglued upper phone holders pad. More to that, i saw in one of youtube videos that this is common issue.

jcommstudios

Website
jcommstudios.com
The pins that hold the antennas that gets out by itself...is it happening with every rc sold? Is there a way to fix this? Also some users mentioned that the pads on the remote needs to be reglued on place? Anyone have had this issue?
After reading your post I checked my antenna pins and sure enough one was a tad out. I would suggest that you make checking them part of your pre-flight procedure. I pushed it back in and imagine that once loose it is something to remain aware of. Still a great little drone!

mjbok

yes, my RC doing the same with pins and i already reglued upper phone holders pad. More to that, i saw in one of youtube videos that this is common issue.
I lost my phone holders and Autel replaced my entire controller. I guess it's good to have a spare.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SvdBerg63