Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD Evo for sale.

Does everything works as it should, I noticed that you posted some questions about some problems you had with the drone.
How old is it exactly ?

Does everything works as it should, I noticed that you posted some questions about some problems you had with the drone.
How old is it exactly ?
As far as I can tell everything works perfectly. I did fly out of range 1 time and the drone came back as it should but it did not reconnect to the App. I am assuming it should reconnect when back in range like my Bebop 2 but Im not sure. I have not flown out of range since.

How old is it exactly ?
I just looked at my past post and I see I posted about my Evo going out of range and disconnecting and then not reconnecting on its RTH. I forgot about that. I just went out and tested it by flying it away until it disconnected and then it automatically initiated RTH. It reconnected not long after so no problems with that. Not sure what happened the one time it didn't reconnect.
So yes everything works as it should.

Instead of lowering the price and losing money, why not try to sell it on eBay, Facebook marketplace, craigslist or something similar? That Evo is worth more than $700 with all those accessories.

Hello, are you ok to send your EVO in france , i'm ok to pay extra, the shipping costs for France ...
could you give me your final price with shipping costs
With paypal of course ..
Merci

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials