Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Autel EVO II Pro 6K V1, 4 Batteries, Rugged Case, etc. - $1500

jbregar

Reaction score
THIS IS SOLD

I'm looking at doing less and less drone work, so I'm going to divest myself of some extra gear. This is my EVO II Pro kit and includes:

EVO II Pro V1 Aircraft w/ stock controller
(4) total batteries
Charger
Charging Hub
ND Filter Set
GPC/Autel Rugged Case (the one from the Rugged Bundle)

Asking $1500 USD total including shipping. Local sales preferred (in Colorado). SOLD
IMG_0202.jpegIMG_0203.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in the smart controller only. I'm in Germany and would understand if you excluded overseas destinations. Are you willing to sell it separately?

Now with pics!
If you itemize these items price wise then this is the best deal on the planet.
I'd sell your drone and buy this kit. I've bought every thing separately and the cots is more than doubled or close to it compared to his price.
DON'T pass this up. I've already spent my stupid money or else I'd buy it.

Reactions: Junior
I'm looking at doing less and less drone work, so I'm going to divest myself of some extra gear. This is my EVO II Pro kit and includes:

EVO II Pro V1 Aircraft w/ stock controller
V1 Smart Controller
(4) total batteries
Live Deck (V1)
Charger
Charging Hub
ND Filter Set
GPC/Autel Rugged Case (the one from the Rugged Bundle)

Everything's in like new condition. The Smart Controller has some bubbles on the screen protector, but the screen is pristine. I have a couple of new screen protectors I'll throw in.

Asking $2600 USD total including shipping. Local sales preferred (in Colorado).

I'm also willing to separate out the Smart Controller for $1250 and the Live Deck for $350.

View attachment 12401View attachment 12402
Would you take 1000.00 for the V1 smart Controller

How many flight hours on the E2P, Smart Contoller and live deck? Also how many cycles on the batteries?
Lastly is it all still available?

The airframe has less than 10 flights on it. Batteries are probably less than 5 cycles each. Smart controller probably only has a couple of times of use since I got it after the drone. Live Deck has been used once.

It’s all still available.

Smart Controller and Live Deck are gone.

EVO II Pro and all the rest of the accessories are still available. Setting the price on the rest of the kit at $1500.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58