Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart controller in CE countries

Anzacjack

Reaction score
Can anyone operating the smart controller in CE countries verify with my if they have only 2.4 available.
I cant select anything else and i cant select auto. Its only 2.4. Ive tried a few things mentioned elsewhere, but it seems 2.4 is all I have. I cant find any documentation thats suggests this is the caee in CE. Im aware the power is lower, but wasnt aware of frequency options being different

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Good, now you know. Europe only 2.4 and 5.8, and yet not in the available frequency range.
900 Mhz reserved for mobile phones (end of life until 2030)
A frequency could (in europe) be released to relieve 2.4.
It would be a frequency in the 800 MHz band (874-876) and later after the disappearance of GSM in 2030 the band between 915 and 921 MHz.
So the US radios in 900 do not yet have citizenship in Europe for the moment.

Reactions: Anzacjack
Can anyone operating the smart controller in CE countries verify with my if they have only 2.4 available.
I cant select anything else and i cant select auto. Its only 2.4. Ive tried a few things mentioned elsewhere, but it seems 2.4 is all I have. I cant find any documentation thats suggests this is the caee in CE. Im aware the power is lower, but wasnt aware of frequency options being different
I can confirm that here in Italy, we have no channels selections: only 2.4ghz and no other choose

Reactions: Anzacjack

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller