Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller doesn't recognize Iphone 11 hotspot

kccumm

Reaction score
I recently received the Autel Smart Controller V1 and have noticed it doesn't recognize my Iphone 11 hotspot for wifi? It recognizes Wifi points all around but not my phone's hotspot I am trying to use for internet access while flying my Evo 2 Pro. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

That’s strange, I have an iPhone 11 and SC V1 connects with hotspot no problem.

See if the WiFi switch is on, hopefully you can get this going.

Good luck49FC5591-93CE-4F53-9F8E-748413CC2EAE.jpeg

We have not had any issues here connecting to iPhone hotspots. iPhone 10, 11 as well as an iPad Pro with cellular all have been working without issue.

Turn off your wifi on the SC, turn off your hotspot, wait a few seconds, turn your hotspot back on, wait a few seconds, turn your SC wifi on and let the wifi networks populate. If the hotspot isn't showing, I believe you can hit the three dots in the upper right to refresh the network list. Hopefully you will need the hotspot and be able to connect.

Reactions: kccumm
Remember that iOS hotspot stops broadcasting SSID after 5mins.. I always toggle it off and on before connecting any device to it..

Reactions: kccumm
We have not had any issues here connecting to iPhone hotspots. iPhone 10, 11 as well as an iPad Pro with cellular all have been working without issue.

Turn off your wifi on the SC, turn off your hotspot, wait a few seconds, turn your hotspot back on, wait a few seconds, turn your SC wifi on and let the wifi networks populate. If the hotspot isn't showing, I believe you can hit the three dots in the upper right to refresh the network list. Hopefully you will need the hotspot and be able to connect.
Thanks that resolved my problem

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy