Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Six New Autel Drones: New EVO II V3 Series

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Autel Robotics to Announce New EVO II V3 Series Drones at IFA 2022

by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M Crosby

Aviation and aerospace company Autel Robotics will be announcing a range of new drones and related accessories at the electronics trade show IFA 2022. Autel’s products to be revealed include the new Autel EVO II V3 Series, a Live Deck video streaming accessory, and two smart controllers for the new line of drones.

Read More...

For those who own an Evo 2 V1 or V2, Looks like we'll continue to have access to batteries since these new models share same battery. Plus, very close with airframe that too is a plus having access for parts.

That's great, when Autel discontinued Evo 1 many Evo 1 owners suffered with no means of replacing Evo 1 battery. At least, this time appears Evo 2 V1/V2 future appears to be very positive when Evo 2 V3 starts coming on board.

That's great news!
Paul

you can still find the evo1 batts, they come packaged in a bundle with a bag and props, but the health of the cells is the next issue if you score a set

Aviation and aerospace company Autel Robotics

Read More...
aerospace company is a bit of a stretch. they're puting out new models and cant get the bugs worked out of the old units.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the more V2 versions they make the better. Batteries will be available, I think Autel may have learned from the Evo 1 battery shortage issue.

Aviation and aerospace company Autel Robotics will be announcing a range of new drones and related accessories at the electronics trade show IFA 2022. Autel’s products to be revealed include the new Autel EVO II V3 Series, a Live Deck video streaming accessory, and two smart controllers for the new line of drones.

Read More...
That's great, but how about actually making the Sky App work well with a firmware update for the 4 drones they launched which blow to fly because of lack of firmware updates.

My opinion is that they should skip a year of new models, and hire a proper software engineer or 2.
Before they launch anything they should sort their service department 9,000% too because you know they won't be able to keep up at all god for bid there is issues with these newer drones which of course there will be.

My opinion is that they should skip a year of new models, and hire a proper software engineer or 2.
100% right... the company is dysfunctional in my opinion... if they took some time to get their act together... they would really be a competition for DJI... but in the meantime they don't even have tracking on the nano plus which they promised over a year ago...

• Sad
Reactions: Drgnfli
Before they launch anything they should sort their service department 9,000% too because you know they won't be able to keep up at all god for bid there is issues with these newer drones which of course there will be.
They should also jack up their service dept 1000%.

Most of their issues accross all models are software related. If they got on top of that, a great majority of the service calls would go away, IMHO.

Hiring more people to answer the phone or email and give you a ticket # but can't solve software issues is not going to help Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials