Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shot with Mavic 3 and Evo Lite+ mixed

Beginning is EVO Lite+, middle section is Mavic 3.......those extra blue skies give it away, unless of course I don't know these drones as well as I think I do.

bravo to me, they dont seem to much diff maybe my vision is poor
is there geo fencing in the lite?

bravo to me, they dont seem to much diff maybe my vision is poor
is there geo fencing in the lite?
No geofencing in any Autel drone except in countries where required by law. I think there are currently two of them.

These are 2 clips shot with the Mavic 3 and the new Evo Lite+. Who can tell me whiich is which. Both of these are unedited and straight from SD Card, just added some music
Both look fairly equal in quality. Autel does tend to put more punch in the blue/green sky which I'm okay with and can easily tone down if I feel like it.

Can I use this as a sky overlay? There may be times when a hyperlapse sky could be cool in a creative kind of way?

I am
No geofencing in any Autel drone except in countries where required by law. I think there are currently two of them.
Is autel lite worth the investment since I already had mavic mini 2? since I saw several reviews and they all had same issue which is SW? your thought?

I am

Is autel lite worth the investment since I already had mavic mini 2? since I saw several reviews and they all had same issue which is SW? your thought?
Only you can make that determination but I would wait a couple of months before doing so. It takes time for the developers to write the code, then the testers to check it, then make changes, test again, rinse and repeat until right, then publish the Firmware Update. It's a slow process and I personally would rather they got it right rather than rush it to the end users.

I'm considering the Lite+ and so far it doesn't have near the issues the Nano's are having and even those are not that many but I wouldn't buy one until they are all cleared up.

A lot of people are waiting on the Mini 3. I dunno, the Mavic 3 has not been the usual reliable product most people are used to from DJI, and putting all the added tech into a sub 250g drone is no small feat. I suspect the rumored April release will be later; possibly as late as November which would be 2 years from the Mini 2 release.

There's no denying the Nano+ camera is truly amazing and on par with the Air 2s. That means the regular Lite would be equal to the Air 2s but have twice the flight time. Still, for just $100 more I would go ahead and get the Lite+. It's the only drone I'm considering this year. My little fleet of the Mini 2, Air 2s, Phantom 4A, and Evo 2P does everything I could want so there is no "need" only want. I am impressed with the Nano and Lite series though. I hope they get the few bugs worked out in a timely manner.

DJI just published a FW update for the Air 2/2s that only addresses bugs. No performance updates so it's an ongoing process with these high tech birds.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
These are hardly clips from which that can be determined.
I was responding based on my other videos from the lite compared to the Mavic 3. The Lite has better saturation levels and does not need any colour grading. My Mavic 3 produces very nice videos and I thought it was amazing as compared to my previous mavics but my impression changed when I got the Lite+.

Reactions: G_G
I was responding based on my other videos from the lite compared to the Mavic 3. The Lite has better saturation levels and does not need any colour grading. My Mavic 3 produces very nice videos and I thought it was amazing as compared to my previous mavics but my impression changed when I got the Lite+.
Fair enough.
I saw one of your other videos from the Lite+ and it did look quite good.

Reactions: surenmunoo

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy