Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Short series of shots of Little Venice Island in NorCal.

Wow, great color... What did you use to shoot or process with?
@Tman1265 Thanks. I shot in the "none" color mode at 4K60p with the standard clear UV lens and an ND4 later in the day. White balance was manual and set at 5200 Kelvin.
The color grading was done in Adobe Premiere. I used an RGB curve that I created that was based on the Canon Technicolor Cinestyle S-Curve. I also used a procamp with the settings - Brightness -3 , contrast 106.0 Hue 0 , Saturation 118. These are just starting points and I adjust the procamp's brightness, contrast and saturation as needed per scene. Attached are a couple of screen captures that will give you an idea of how the settings look on the timeline. One is the overall setup and the second is a splt screen with correction and no correction.
I hope this gives you some info on grading the EVO's footage. I am still digging this flying camera 1 1/2 years into shooting it.
You might want to click on the screen captures below to enlarge them to get a better understanding of how the effects are set.
All the best, Jim

Attachments

• Screen shot EVO edit_jpeg.JPG
    Screen shot EVO edit_jpeg.JPG
    720.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Split screen w-wo EVO edit_jpeg.JPG
    Split screen w-wo EVO edit_jpeg.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
@Tman1265 Thanks. I shot in the "none" color mode at 4K60p with the standard clear UV lens and an ND4 later in the day. White balance was manual and set at 5200 Kelvin.
The color grading was done in Adobe Premiere. I used an RGB curve that I created that was based on the Canon Technicolor Cinestyle S-Curve. I also used a procamp with the settings - Brightness -3 , contrast 106.0 Hue 0 , Saturation 118. These are just starting points and I adjust the procamp's brightness, contrast and saturation as needed per scene. Attached are a couple of screen captures that will give you an idea of how the settings look on the timeline. One is the overall setup and the second is a splt screen with correction and no correction.
I hope this gives you some info on grading the EVO's footage. I am still digging this flying camera 1 1/2 years into shooting it.
You might want to click on the screen captures below to enlarge them to get a better understanding of how the effects are set.
All the best, Jim

Oh wow, thanks.... way over my head!

Reactions: jcommstudios

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58