Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Selling my Evo.

Freedom1955

Reaction score
Looking to see if the forum members could tell me if I am pricing my evo to sell, just want a fair price. Not sure if this is the correct forum for a post like this or not.
It is in mint condition not a mark or scratch on the craft or the controller that I can see. Bought it last fall. It has 44 flights with lots of them very short 5.4 hours of total flight time. Everything works perfectly.
Was thinking $725.00
Included is :
Original retail box
Evo
2 batteries
Controller
Soft case
3 extra pairs rotors
Charger
Extension for using Ipad

Attachments

• 20190615_122952.jpg
    20190615_122952.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: Marcle
Hi!
I might be interested. Tho I don´t know if I can fly it in EU, how it handles interference etc.. I live in Sweden, what would it cost to send it here you think?
Cheers

Reactions: Atomic08
Hi!
I might be interested. Tho I don´t know if I can fly it in EU, how it handles interference etc.. I live in Sweden, what would it cost to send it here you think?
Cheers
Sorry would be selling it to people in CONUS only. I haven't taken the time to list it yet but when I do I probably would take PayPal only although I'm not sure of PayPal's fees.

Hi!
Cheers
Eric,,,To give you an idea about shipping, it cost me $80 US to ship a 7 pound package to the UK in a box about the same size as my EVO
package Delivery was 6-10 days.. Pal Pal fees for the oveseas transaction was $10 US.

Reactions: Eric Rosén
Man - if I only had the 700.....

I have an Xstar premium that I love and when the EVO came out- I also fell in love with it......

I keep you posted....and thank you for offering it to us enthusiast first ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d