Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Selling EVO 2 640T extremly full package

deville1968

Reaction score
Selling my 640T (V1) , extremly full package, 5 Batteries, Thor Holder with Rugged 8" Pad, Live Deck, professionally custom made rugged case with high brightness 15" industry Monitor built in case lid , 2 Powerpacks for the monitor, HDMI connection from live deck to the monitor. Everything is in the case. Spare 6k Kamera also included. More information, pictures and offers only by PM. Located in Germany. So I am lookimg for a buyer in Europe however sale in the USA would also be possible. I am in the USA every 2 months , usually in Houston and in LA

275932621_1145108889622523_2700510461363234523_n.jpg

Selling my 640T (V1) , extremly full package, 5 Batteries, Thor Holder with Rugged 8" Pad, Live Deck, professionally custom made rugged case with high brightness 15" industry Monitor built in case lid , 2 Powerpacks for the monitor, HDMI connection from live deck to the monitor. Everything is in the case. Spare 6k Kamera also included. More information, pictures and offers only by PM. Located in Germany. So I am lookimg for a buyer in Europe however sale in the USA would also be possible. I am in the USA every 2 months , usually in Houston and in LA

View attachment 13621
I am interested, what are you asking for the kit?

View attachment 13621
I am interested in this. What are you asking for the package?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain