Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SE Smart Controller

andrew124C41

Reaction score
Anybody can tell me how bright the SE controller is? Is it adequate over a larger tablet? I assume looking at pictures of it that you can't use a tablet with it.

prob cant use a tablet along with the controller se but it appears the brightness is 800nits which is decent but not killer. the tripltek is 1200 or 1300nits

prob cant use a tablet along with the controller se but it appears the brightness is 800nits which is decent but not killer. the tripltek is 1200 or 1300nits
I just lost my V2 and am trying to figure out what to replace it with. I really need a bright large display. I purchased a mod for the V2 controller which is really good and can take a TripleTec.

So, if you can't use a tablet with the V3 what to do? I don't think I am going to get the bigger Smart Controller. Not even sure I am going to stay with Autel.

I just lost my V2 and am trying to figure out what to replace it with. I really need a bright large display. I purchased a mod for the V2 controller which is really good and can take a TripleTec.

So, if you can't use a tablet with the V3 what to do? I don't think I am going to get the bigger Smart Controller. Not even sure I am going to stay with Autel.
i think you can use a tablet with the v3 drone and standard controller. when it comes to tablets only the ipad or tripltek comes to mind. looks like the new tripltek 9 is on sale.

Unless you're like me and live in an area with a whole lot of unnecessary geofencing -- then run away! Go back to DJI! Autel EVO ll Pro SE Controller is a nightmare. I do love tho photos and video results but I always feel nervous when I fly it. Too many "Critically Low Battery" warnings early in the flights.

Unless you're like me and live in an area with a whole lot of unnecessary geofencing -- then run away! Go back to DJI! Autel EVO ll Pro SE Controller is a nightmare. I do love tho photos and video results but I always feel nervous when I fly it. Too many "Critically Low Battery" warnings early in the flights.
Not to derail the thread but battery thresholds are adjustable.. Unless you are talking about battery warnings on the controller..

I live near the DC SFRA!

Smart, you have figured it out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller