Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SDCARD zero

JANGER

Reaction score
I used Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro for last few weeks with no problems.

Today I took out my card from EVO as usually, put it in my laptop, and now it shows zero bits.

Any help?

I used Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro for last few weeks with no problems.

Today I took out my card from EVO as usually, put it in my laptop, and now it shows zero bits.

Any help?
Putting that card on the Evo, does it read it and recognize the photos?

Did you make a video recording on this card? If you turned off the power before you stopped recording, the video may not appear.
If we realize it in time, to complete the video recording, simply restart a recording, close it correctly and then turn off the drone and the video must reappear if the file is not corrupted .

Reactions: Tufargon
Actually Autel Explorer says: no card.
Also no laptop, no sdcard harware reader, no usb port can show this card.

I observed that Autel Explorer stops the video recording while the drone landed automatically, since some last updating.

Did you make a video recording on this card? If you turned off the power before you stopped recording, the video may not appear.
If we realize it in time, to complete the video recording, simply restart a recording, close it correctly and then turn off the drone and the video must reappear if the file is not corrupted .

I hope you find your answer but let me suggest this point. The microSD card is so delicate that I decided to leave it in the drone and use a USB-C cable to off load all videos and pictures. Just put the cable in, turn on the drone, the computer recognizes it, and then transfer over the files.
One additional thought! Move all files but the last one. Just copy over the last one. That will leave the last file on the card in the drone. It will keep your file sequence going so it won’t revert back to zero.
Hope this helps.

I may recommend trying to repair or format the micro SD with a disk utility. Search Google/YouTube for instructions to "format corrupted micro sd card [PC/mac]"

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58