Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Screen tapping

Gfd1182

Reaction score
Can someone tell me exactly what tapping on the screen does ?
I know it has something to do with setting the brightness and auto expousre
But not sure how to use it correctly.

Thanks in advance !

Can someone tell me exactly what tapping on the screen does ?
I know it has something to do with setting the brightness and auto expousre
But not sure how to use it correctly.

Thanks in advance !

You use the screen tap to lock in the exposure. This will stop the camera from adjusting exposure as you turn to a different view. You will have to experiment a little to get used to what you want to lock on to. I put it in the air and turn away from the sun and try to find a good exposure then tap the screen on a spot that will hold that exposure. If you tap on a bright area like in the sky it will change the exposure on your screen so you can see what you are doing also a dark area will change it. It is just like the shutter button on a DSLR where you can push the button half way down to lock the exposure then change your view and snap the picture. Hope I didn't confuse you. It works great.

Appreciate it !!

You use the screen tap to lock in the exposure. This will stop the camera from adjusting exposure as you turn to a different view. You will have to experiment a little to get used to what you want to lock on to. I put it in the air and turn away from the sun and try to find a good exposure then tap the screen on a spot that will hold that exposure. If you tap on a bright area like in the sky it will change the exposure on your screen so you can see what you are doing also a dark area will change it. It is just like the shutter button on a DSLR where you can push the button half way down to lock the exposure then change your view and snap the picture. Hope I didn't confuse you. It works great.
Does it automatically adjust the brightness and cycle through bright and dark
Than I guess I would tap to lock it

Appreciate it !!

Does it automatically adjust the brightness and cycle through bright and dark
Than I guess I would tap to lock it

What you want to do is pick a medium exposure so when you tap on the screen your exposure doesn't change. Just play with it you will figure it out.

I will start experimenting with it !
Happy flying !

What you want to do is pick a medium exposure so when you tap on the screen your exposure doesn't change. Just play with it you will figure it out.

I can't double check right now as I'm out of town without the EVO, but I believe you actually tap twice: once to set the exposure, and then on the ensuing open lock icon to then lock it. I will try it on Friday when I return, but if someone wants to try it out, please report back to us.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials