Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Bigdz

Reaction score
This was taken the other day. I filmed it in 6k 30fps LOG profile. I had the Osmo Action Skyreat filter glass on (My DIY mod; should've had the ND 16 on it). I tried to upload footage to Youtube, but it wouldn't upload the 6k file from the E2P, which was 5472*3076, so I had to change the file size to 5k (5120*2880) for Youtube to accept. After some research apparently YouTube doesn’t do 6k but can do 8k.? If anyone knows a work around, let me know.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy it!

This was taken the other day. I filmed it in 6k 30fps LOG profile. I had the Osmo Action Skyreat filter glass on (My DIY mod; should've had the ND 16 on it). I tried to upload footage to Youtube, but it wouldn't upload the 6k file from the E2P, which was 5472*3076, so I had to change the file size to 5k (5120*2880) for Youtube to accept. After some research apparently YouTube doesn’t do 6k but can do 8k.? If anyone knows a work around, let me know.

Nice!

Unless you have a 6K or 8K tv or monitor does it really matter?? ? Most of us are not that lucky to have such toys.

Terrific Santa Cruz Boardwalk video, brings back memories haven’t been there in years.

Used to metal detect the beach along side boardwalk, searching for gold jewelry both dry sand and ocean surf areas.

Good job,
Paul

Reactions: Bigdz

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials