Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rookie Learning Question

Flying Squirrel

Reaction score
The background music in all these videos, what do many of you use for licensed music so as not to get into copyright issues?

UasDriver, thank you for the guidance but I think I want to stay on the pay side of the aisle primarily because I plan to go to a business side with this and I do not want to get into legality issues wondering if 'free' really is free.

bobmarkovicsjr, this is the kind of referral I was thinking of. Browsed thru the site quickly and that very much looks in keeping for what I am thinking about with the future of where I am going with this.

Thank you both very much for your input and I apologize if I stuck this into the wrong specific forum.

Reactions: ElectricPickle
Look to you tude for Epidemic, they have a radio streaming video, then under that it list and names the tunes played. I actually cancelled it once because there was so much and thought I couldn't find anything good, then after listening I had a little and the names etc. Bam like butter.

And different folks have told me the truthful do you like or dislike the tunes, every one stated great and wanted to know where to get it. Now I have to many choices. Be well

Reactions: Flying Squirrel
The YouTube Audio Library has royalty-free music that you can use in your videos:
Some require attribution statements.

The YouTube Audio Library has royalty-free music that you can use in your videos:
Some require attribution statements.
Saw your videos on Youtube, very good job my friend!

Reactions: Rubik3x
Rubix, Just went to your site to subscribe and the videos dont show? What up . . . Never mind wrong dude, I typed your name wrong, But I did subscribe to get some ideas on how you flew and edited. Thanks

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58