Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rock Climbing

As Agustine pointed nice color contrast and that pinkish rock color suggests plenty of granite one of the hardest rock I know as when younger i operated hydraulic rock breakers
on a backhoe, was slow going to say the least.

As Agustine pointed nice color contrast and that pinkish rock color suggests plenty of granite one of the hardest rock I know as when younger i operated hydraulic rock breakers
on a backhoe, was slow going to say the least.
Birds of a feather, I spent 44 years in the construction trade and did a stint on hydro hammers The last one was on a 225 cat breaking big ones into small ones on the Denver international airport.

Beautiful....same high altitude??
No this is about 7000 I think. When I fly in these canyons I set my altitude to 800 feet in the EVO I should have set it to 1200 on this flight. These canyons climb in altitude so fast at 400 feet you wouldn't get very far. It takes a while to get back to the ground when your that high. A side note when I am in the brush like that I have started hand catching the EVO as stable as it is it's very easy to do.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Ok, now I’m shamed. I’ve never hand-caught. I’d love to see a video of it. Ag does it too. How do you shut-down the motors with one hand? :) I’m such a klutz, I’d need a hard hat, gloves and safety glasses...

Ok, now I’m shamed. I’ve never hand-caught. I’d love to see a video of it. Ag does it too. How do you shut-down the motors with one hand? :) I’m such a klutz, I’d need a hard hat, gloves and safety glasses...
Here is Franlacs video hand catching. I shut the drone down with my left hand and catch with my right. Just pull the left stick straight to the bottom and hold. The first time I did it I had the stick slightly to the right and the EVO wanted to turn and look at me Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

Here is Franlacs video hand catching. I shut the drone down with my left hand and catch with my right. Just pull the left stick straight to the bottom and hold. The first time I did it I had the stick slightly to the right and the EVO wanted to turn and look at me Makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.
Ty! Subtitles? LOL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials