Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Retrieving pictures from Evo ll -smart controller to Android cell phone

What's the best way to download my pictures for my Evo 2 to my smart controller to my Android cell phone
the best way is to remove the smart controller from the method and take the microsd card from the drone and copy the hi-res photo from the card into your preferred photo album. this is the album that you already have setup and use in order to view photos on your android mobile. you don't really have to add anything new or invent a new process. this may include inserting the card directly into your android phone and copying the files from there.

I can't tell exactly what you are asking since your title seems to indicate you may be asking to copy files directly off the smart controller to your phone. if that's the case, you can use the wifi in the smart controller or you can plug a flash drive into the usb slot on the smart controller.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Photo
What's the best way to download my pictures for my Evo 2 to my smart controller to my Android cell phone

As @kenautelevo2pro noted, the only way to get the full resolution photos is to copy them directly from the microSD card in the Evo II. Anything that you copy or transfer from the Smart Controller, will be limited to the resolution of the SC screen. Not 4K video and not 20 MP photos. Simple choice... wireless convenience or quality.

If you do want quality, then you are talking about DNGs. Those files are 38.5 MB at full resolution photo settings in the Evo II Pro... and do need some modification, in an image processing program to achieve the best results.

So why do you want to transfer the photos to your phone?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja