Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Repair services?

hchattaway

Reaction score
Website
www.newenglanddroneservices.com
hello!
I am switching from DJI Mavic Pro to Evo II pro.. it's on order. :)

One thing I 've been wondering about though, is there a repair network for EVO drones? One thing with the mavic's was there are a lot of repair services... And hopefully never, but if needed, are there shops that do repairs or does Autel do them directly? I am expecting with all of the sensors, crashes will be nearly impossible. :)

Thanks
Harry

There will always be the small branch that he will not see .... especially in full light.

hello!
I am switching from DJI Mavic Pro to Evo II pro.. it's on order. :)

One thing I 've been wondering about though, is there a repair network for EVO drones? One thing with the mavic's was there are a lot of repair services... And hopefully never, but if needed, are there shops that do repairs or does Autel do them directly? I am expecting with all of the sensors, crashes will be nearly impossible. :)

Thanks
Harry

One draw back about Autel is they do not sell parts to fix your drones and they are the only ones that do repairs. So if you have a problem they will send you a shipping label to get the repair done in house. Now if your outside of North America I am not sure how they are going to handle those problems. I think Australia has a repair depot there but I can't say for sure.

Reactions: hchattaway

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller