Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

remote control photo gallery

Try downloading Media Player Classic. I don't know how they do it, but it allows for old computers to run 4k beautifully. My media computer is a 2008 Dell Optiplex 755 SFF with 8GB of RAM, an Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700. All original. Only new part is the NVDIA GT710 that I installed to allow 4k output to my tv.

Just make sure it's H.264. I can't even run H.265 very well on my other PC.
Ansia,
Thank you again. I don't know all that computer lingo, but my computer is a Delll flat screen, with Win. 10. I assumed it would run the 4K stuff, but I will download another video player and see what happens.
I think my evo settings is H.264.
butch

As mentioned above this player is highly recommended for slower computers that have trouble playing 4K.

Yep, downloaded the MPC-HC and it's still jumpy. Tried 60 fps and 30, same results. The 1080/30 is some kind of nice though.
Thanks guys for your tips. I gots lots to learn,,,,lol
butch

Yep, downloaded the MPC-HC and it's still jumpy. Tried 60 fps and 30, same results. The 1080/30 is some kind of nice though.
Thanks guys for your tips. I gots lots to learn,,,,lol
butch
If it's still jumpy, you probably are recording in H.265.

Nope, it's H.264
butch
Well, after making sure I was recording 4K H.264 and downloading both Classic Media player and MPC-HE I tried both and both were still jumpy. I will say that MPC was the better of the two. Thanks anyway fellers..
butch

Well, after making sure I was recording 4K H.264 and downloading both Classic Media player and MPC-HE I tried both and both were still jumpy. I will say that MPC was the better of the two. Thanks anyway fellers..
butch
MPC-HE is Media Player Classic. I have no idea what the other one you downloaded is. What model is your PC, so I can look up and see if there is way to help you with this. Also, do you have a 4K monitor. Would be kinda pointless if you don't have a 4k monitor to appreciate the video.

MPC-HE is Media Player Classic. I have no idea what the other one you downloaded is. What model is your PC, so I can look up and see if there is way to help you with this. Also, do you have a 4K monitor. Would be kinda pointless if you don't have a 4k monitor to appreciate the video.
Sorry Ansia, been out of pocket couple days.
I definitely downloaded two players, MPC-HE and googled the other as classic player, whatever it turned out to be, it's sure not as good as MPC-HE.
I did some research on my Dell Insperation 3455 touch screen, and didn't see anywhere it was a 4K monitor. Was looking mostly in the manual and online.
Thanks for your help.
butch

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d