Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Remember the Fallen

Ansia

Reaction score
I have to admit that the title for this thread is a little click batey~, but I wanted to make a thread to remember those members who you guys enjoyed chatting with here in Autelpilots, but are no longer around. There have been a few members who have helped me or I simply had a blast exchanging words with them over the months I've been in here.

Here is my list.

@Apollo11capcom
@thomasr

If you don't see your name on the list, don't fret. It just means you are still around and I haven't had the time to miss you ?

Last edited:
Hi @Ansia. Alert tells me I was on your list (or maybe a now-deleted list of members who annoyed you). I'm still a member and still an EVO evangelist. I just got fed up with the negativity from a certain quarter but if it ever stops, I'll be back!

Hi @Ansia. Alert tells me I was on your list (or maybe a now-deleted list of members who annoyed you). I'm still a member and still an EVO evangelist. I just got fed up with the negativity from a certain quarter but if it ever stops, I'll be back!
@YuKay! It's good to see you are doing well! Hope to see more of you in the forseeable future.

Reactions: YuKay

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy