Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Refurbished X-Star Premium

Grizz

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a factory refurbished X-Star Premium. 1) can y'all provide me with some pro's and con's? 2) I only found one for sale a few weeks ago and I should have jumped on it. Does anyone know of any vendor that may have one? Thanks!

I think the only place you'll find one nowadays is on Ebay or a forum like this.
I own one and I really have no gripes with it at all. Maybe, I just wish they would have released the SDK so that we could use other applied apps like litchi with it but overall it's a great bird.

You should join one of the many Autel Facebook groups out there. Theres always someone trying to unload their XSP to upgrade to the EVO.
Here is one such page:

Reactions: Ansia
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. j/k

If my grandfather was still around, I'm not too sure what he would think about todays technology. He would have asked me how much did I pay for that drone. When I told him, he would have said, Did you feel something hit you in the back as you was walking away?? Well that was your change!!!

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials