Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rectangle Mission; Only a couple photos taken

WilsonLR

Reaction score
This was my first time fly a new EVO II Pro V2. I flew 3 missions in the same area. Only one came back with the right number of photos. The others should have had 40 or so but only had 6 or so. Is there something I could have done by accident that would stop the mission from taking photos? I might have accidently hit the photo button. Ideas?

TIA

Ahhh upon further analysis, all the photos for two of the missions were in one folder. A third mission was in a separate folder. So the question becomes, WHAT THE HECK?

My experience has been exactly that. I shoot large real estate development maps (1,800+) photos. The E2P just fills one folder and then starts another. I seem to get 350+ photos to a folder.

On the other hand when I shoot panos, E2P put each set in separate folder. If I take photos or video during a mapping mission (as the E2P is returning for a fresh batter of example) it drops it into a media folder numbered in sequence with the task folders. Takes some getting used to but the there is a reason to this rhyme ;-)

Reactions: WilsonLR

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d