Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Re: EVO - What is the port on the rear of the drone for?

The Guy In The Helmet

Reaction score
To be clear, the port I am asking about is under the rear sensors... I know it's a micro USB port, but when would it be needed? Wired firmware updates?

Last edited:
To be clear, the port I am asking about is under the rear sensors... I know it's a micro USB port, but when would it be needed? Wired firmware updates?
The only function we can use that for is to access the SD card in the drone.
If you have the drone powered on and plug a USB cable ( USB "A" to USB "micro") to that port and the other end to a PC the drone will be recognized as an external drive. You can then access the videos/pix without having to remove the SD card.
If there is any other purpose, we as normal consumers, do not have access to those.

The only function we can use that for is to access the SD card in the drone.
If you have the drone powered on and plug a USB cable ( USB "A" to USB "micro") to that port and the other end to a PC the drone will be recognized as an external drive. You can then access the videos/pix without having to remove the SD card.
If there is any other purpose, we as normal consumers, do not have access to those.

Okay. Thank you for that clarification!

Like @jmbsmt63 said, you can access your SD card by connecting your drone to your PC. Also Autel uses this port to access special data when doing diagnostics. They can determine the exact status of each motor, gimbal, camera, battery voltage un each cell, etc; which determines if the drone failed due to manufacturer or pilot error.

Like @jmbsmt63 said, you can access your SD card by connecting your drone to your PC. Also Autel uses this port to access special data when doing diagnostics. They can determine the exact status of each motor, gimbal, camera, battery voltage un each cell, etc; which determines if the drone failed due to manufacturer or pilot error.

I like it!

Is there a way we can use this port and change the land speed??!!!
LOL!!!

****, that's what I was doing wrong!! I was only using 1 wooden spoon...
Brilliant!

I tried the above described and manage to lose my drone at the same time!

Thanks, guys... I hope to find it in the near future... where there won't be roads... but drones...

o_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D

Funny thing is I have a good friend in that movie. I'm sure most Canadians would know/recognize him.

If it could trickle charge the battery that would make me happy.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials