Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Question about a failed unit

Reaction score
I've flown my Nano Plus + 14 times in 11 months, last week I turned it on and it gave thr no sd card error.

I've opened a ticket with Autel who after a week have said to ship it to them, with the original box (don't have) and controller.

But I'm in the UK and they are innthe USA, that's going to make the costs eye watering, don't they have a European service center?

It seems all very odd as this was orogslly purchased off Amazon to avoid any such situations but unfortunately Amazon only offer 30 day repairs.

If it's still less than a year old then Amazon are legally obliged to resolve the situation as they were the retailer.

Reactions: imtense images
Amazon agreed to a full refund and I replaced it with the mini 3 Pro my autel experience hasn't been a good one and is one in unlikely to get sucked into a again, dji are far from perfect but the issues with raw files, lack of power and now this failure after so few flights has in contrast with having a dji phantom 2,3pro, mavic, mavic 2 pro, mini and mavic 3 without single issue, tells me I'm better with dji... For now.

Thanks for all the help

Reactions: ccadden
Glad you got sorted. Don't let the big corporates walk over you.

Good luck with your new drone.

Amazon agreed to a full refund and I replaced it with the mini 3 Pro my autel experience hasn't been a good one and is one in unlikely to get sucked into a again, dji are far from perfect but the issues with raw files, lack of power and now this failure after so few flights has in contrast with having a dji phantom 2,3pro, mavic, mavic 2 pro, mini and mavic 3 without single issue, tells me I'm better with dji... For now.

Thanks for all the help
How did you manage to convince Amazon to issue a refund and take the drone back after the 30 day window?

Ik heb ze ook alle bij. Maar ik vindt de nano plus dus echt wel mooiere foto's maken dan de mini 3 pro. De mini 3 pro is wel stiller. Maar de nano plus vliegt beter.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58