Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pullback (reverse) flying

Goober

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago Ken Heron interviewed this Swedish guy, Mattias Allring, who flys his DJI quads backwards better than I can do forwards! His videos are truly amazing.

After Mattias explained his flying techniques, for me, "it just clicked". I quickly became kinda obsessed with the idea. Now every battery is devoted to at least one or two pullback passes. Speed will come later...

Ken Heron's channel (funny, entertaining guy as well as a good pilot)
Ken Heron

He has a more in-depth 2-part interview with Mattias recently uploaded.

Yup. Been following Ken awhile. Seems like an alright guy. Buh and Bye! ;)

A couple weeks ago Ken Heron interviewed this Swedish guy, Mattias Allring, who flys his DJI quads backwards better than I can do forwards! His videos are truly amazing.

After Mattias explained his flying techniques, for me, "it just clicked". I quickly became kinda obsessed with the idea. Now every battery is devoted to at least one or two pullback passes. Speed will come later...

Ken Heron's channel (funny, entertaining guy as well as a good pilot)
Ken Heron

He has a more in-depth 2-part interview with Mattias recently uploaded.
I know this is an old post but that was good flying Goober. I haven't shot in reverse yet going to try when then rain gets out of here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goober
The reverse shot always looks good. why a person goes off track? the drone isn't set up straight. using the camera angle to set up is a mistake. ignore the cam set the drone up straight then move the drone left or right into position. when I had my first drone I spent some time flying along field lines = its very good practice

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials