Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Programmable Function Buttons in Android version of Explorer App?

davery87

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Autel will drop an upgrade to the Android version of Explorer that provides the same functions as the latest iOS version, i.e. - programmable selections for the A and B function buttons on the EVO Remote Control?

Usually the update for android comes a few weeks/months after ios. By now there's not even a beta of the android version so it will take quite some time before the software is available for non beta users.

Usually the update for android comes a few weeks/months after ios. By now there's not even a beta of the android version so it will take quite some time before the software is available for non beta users.

Not surprised but still disappointed that they still can't get these updates synced up. :-(

Reactions: PingSpike
Billy said, that Suzie said, that Bobby’s cousin the told him that they are definitely releasing the update on October 31st. Billy always has the inside scoop!

I just asked Katie, who spoke to Billy, and Billy said yes! It will be this year! I told ya Billy knows best! He said hold up your britches....they’re working on a new firmware 2.5.11 too! Shhhhh...he said not to tell anyone though.

Reactions: Mastersphen

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles