Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problems with Autel EVO video download

gheng

Reaction score
I had a 5 minute video of my drone following me while kayaking, and when I attempt to download it I have an error. The video displays and looks proper on the application, but when I download it and view the video on my Iphone it only shows the top left quarter of the video. Wondering if anyone has seen this issue or has any idea how to resolve it.

Thanks

I had a 5 minute video of my drone following me while kayaking, and when I attempt to download it I have an error. The video displays and looks proper on the application, but when I download it and view the video on my Iphone it only shows the top left quarter of the video. Wondering if anyone has seen this issue or has any idea how to resolve it.

Thanks
What version of iPhone are you using? What version of Explorer app and firmware are you running? Have you tried the same in another device?

Reactions: gheng
What version of iPhone are you using? What version of Explorer app and firmware are you running? Have you tried the same in another device?

I am using Iphone X Max. Current software. I've never had issues with any other videos before. All of my apps are up to date and current. I've tried multiple times to redownload the video. With it being my best yet, I really want it.

I am using Iphone X Max. Current software. I've never had issues with any other videos before. All of my apps are up to date and current. I've tried multiple times to redownload the video. With it being my best yet, I really want it.
Hmmm. I suggest you try another device. My latest Apple device is an iPhone 6S and it works as advertized. If you take the SD card out and place it in your computer, does the video run well?

I'll have to try that. The video runs just fine FYI. For some reason it just shows the upper left hand (25%) of the video, and it misses the middle where I'm kayaking. All other videos I have run just fine, except that they default to slo-mo and I have to alter that within the settings of the video on my Iphone. I wish that Autel allowed you to edit videos right on the app.

Sounds like whatever you're viewing it with on your phone is zooming the video in.

Reactions: Trox
Are you recording mov files ? It will record mp4 also, make sure your doing mov.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials