Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

possible to put Evo 2 props on Evo 1 to make it more quiet?

The evo 2 is bigger, heavier. The propellers are therefore larger with a different pitch to match the new engine power.
If you want to put these propellers, you can try the risk that they rub the fuselage, that they make the Evo 1 unstable, that they tire the engines, or even the risk of toasting the stages given the additional effort required.
Take the test, we always need a Beta tester, before taking the risk of breaking our own machine.

The evo 2 is bigger, heavier. The propellers are therefore larger with a different pitch to match the new engine power.
If you want to put these propellers, you can try the risk that they rub the fuselage, that they make the Evo 1 unstable, that they tire the engines, or even the risk of toasting the stages given the additional effort required.
Take the test, we always need a Beta tester, before taking the risk of breaking our own machine.
Happy to test if someone wants to send me a set of EVO2 props. It was a question if anyone had tested who had gotten the EVO2 already. OriginaldoBo from YouTube commented he tried and that there was a subtle difference. I asked if he could describe that more specifically - haven't heard back.

Reactions: F22arecool
I am just here to see if anyone has actually done it. I am interested in the results ?

i would swap the props if the esc can handle the amp draw... it will improve your forward flight effiency. and suck power like a pig in ludicrus mode or in heavy winds. worth a try. but i doubt you will gain anything.. better upgrade is a 4 cell battery .or just buy the evo2

From my experience with the radio controlled hobby... Don't Try It! If you burn up an ESC or motor your Evo is going to crash and tear up who knows what. If it does work, flight times will be lower anyway.

if you run bigger props , try it at a high altitude 8-10,000 feet and dont use ludicrus mode as the motors get hot on stock props. try precision mode too

I did just the reverse and put Evo 1 props on the Evo 2 to see if the it would slow the agressive movement. I didn see a lot of differance.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials