Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Police drone looks for nude and topless sunbathers at Twin Cities beach

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Alright you sunbathers you are on camera so cover up. :D:D:D

Don't know whether to like that or not. Not one to be nekked on the beach but it's okay in Europe, why not here?

Wonder if the cops were looking for or enjoying too?

I don't think nude people are the only thing they look for. But it would seem it would be one of the easiest things to spot. The government should have the drones directed toward the water for swimmers in distress, not this nude sunbathing nonsense. Did you all know you can get charged as a sexual predator if you expose yourself in public., even if it just your bum.

use to live in Minneapolis in the 90s, this is an old story but let's give it some context. this isn't a case of police using a drone to spot a crime, confront someone in the act, cite them. the police used the drone to spy on and record nude people on the beach and after studying the video, later they sent police to the area to collect people's information so they can put a name to the boobs on their video. as I mentioned, this has been going on for a long long time and I suspect the residents got fed up as things "changed." this business about drugs and alcohol use is just a cover. imagine if I launched my evo and flew around the lake rolling footage of nude beachgoers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexenhammer
use to live in Minneapolis in the 90s, this is an old story but let's give it some context. this isn't a case of police using a drone to spot a crime, confront someone in the act, cite them. the police used the drone to spy on and record nude people on the beach and after studying the video, later they sent police to the area to collect people's information so they can put a name to the boobs on their video. as I mentioned, this has been going on for a long long time and I suspect the residents got fed up as things "changed." this business about drugs and alcohol use is just a cover. imagine if I launched my evo and flew around the lake rolling footage of nude beachgoers.

There's a specific market, ready-made... it's called OnlyFans. The role of the police? Hmmm... Content creators? Cleared up that budget gap... pretty quick, too. Releases? We're the steeekin Police... we don't need no releases. :rolleyes:

If I want to sunbathe in the buff, I do it on my own property (I live in a rural area anyway).

Not that I would anyway, I have a scary body as it is...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials