Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Playing around with zoom

Hahaha!! You could use that on a dating site if you're ever single. BTW nice lawn!!!

You definately have a nice kick back place there. I'm sure the work is fun too seeing that lawn mower.
Back to topic. I wish the zoom would be a smooth zoom and not click click click type.

Hard to make something really professional looking DURING the zoom but I guess if you wanna get still shots from the video it would be ok.

Very good idea!! See, I have a lot to learn about editing!!

Yeah it's really not the greatest, but may come in handy sometimes. I wish I had remembered to use it some at my class reunion, I could have zoomed in for some closer shots. Still don't know who all those old people were.

MAX_0016.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
Nice photo. I wonder if they were all thinking the same "who are these old people?". I see you flying it and about 2 maybe 3 people that even noticed the drone. I guess the zoom would have worked good but that photo is so big and high quality that you can really see everyone just fine.

Nice photo. I wonder if they were all thinking the same "who are these old people?". I see you flying it and about 2 maybe 3 people that even noticed the drone. I guess the zoom would have worked good but that photo is so big and high quality that you can really see everyone just fine.
They were all interested at first, then they all just started talking.

Reactions: Squirrel!
At least you have a quality brand tractor!!!!! I've had three Kubotas, still have an M9540. Great tractors.

I know what you mean about the "old people". I'm 65 but never hang around people that "old". They bore me. :)

I see a use for the zoom if wanting closer shots without subjecting the Drone to congestion, i.e., trees, etc. You've motivated me to play with it. Thanks.

Reactions: Wrsdas
You do it on your phone or tablet screen by either spreading or pinching your fingers, just like you do when taking normal video or photos.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials