Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pix4D Compatibility with Autel EVO II

advexure

Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
As an official Pix4D reseller and one of Autel's primary North American dealers, we receive many inquiries regarding Pix4D compatibility with the EVO II series. As of the latest React update version 1.1.3, Pix4Dreact is now officially compatible with the following EVO II models/cameras. In addition, all EVO II camera options are available in Pix4Dmapper as camera/lens profiles.
Should you have any questions regarding Pix4D photogrammetry software offerings or the EVO II series, don't hesitate to contact our team at [email protected] or reach out online.

Safe flying,
The Advexure Team

I tried to install this app but it doesn't show my Evo 2 as an option when selecting my drone. Do you have a link to the app you are mentioning? Much appreciated

I don't think it's compatible with the Pix4d Capture app, it's compatible with the processing software for mapping. You still use the Explorer App to collect the imagery and then can use Pix4dMapper to upload the photos to create an orthomosaic.

That list might be dated. This is the process I use or similar to it, pretty basic, but on one slide they show the camera model used about the 33:40 mark.

Reactions: Dave.mp4 and eng89
hi thanks for the support im a newbie at mapping using the EVO2 6K and i did 9 missions , just trying to figure out how to use the app, i did view the first 4 tutorial and i wrote to tech support , so i am on idle and waiting while i keep doing research thanks again everyone

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials