Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pinned thread to list problems?

lifeisfun

Reaction score
Any chance to have thread with what needs to be fixed?
After 7 day of chasing whales at Baja I love to hate this drone!

Terrible colors when taking pictures of sunrise/sunset (video is fine)
App will crash when you start recording video and on other occasions. Tested with Pixel 6 PRO and Mi9T PRO
(you have to reboot controller and the drone to be able to get it working again...whales gone by that point)
When horizon is light color you can't see the upper part of app controls.
Return home button on the controller occasionally does nothing.
....plenty more, will add when it will hit me again :)

On another hand, I got absolutely spectacular footage of moma hale teaching the offspring what to do :)

Last edited:

App will crash when you start recording video and on other occasions. (you have to reboot controller and the drone to be able to get it working again...whales gone by that point)

On another hand, I got absolutely spectacular footage of moma hale teaching the offspring what to do :)
not unless you are comfortable with a lot of "nope, my drone doesn't have that problem" answers.

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't care if you does it not, this would be simply reality check for Autel.

it won't be a reality check for autel.

but i wouldn't be against such a pinned thread that would be taken over by trolls who's only goal is to put down autel hoping to promote dji and other drone manufacturers instead. with the mini3 on the cusp and another likely botched dji launch, you can be sure all irrelevant and non-existent nano issues will be posted to make it seems like "autel botched their launch, too and autel launched unfinished drones that are not ready for the market, too."

go for it.

Other that Blade Strike, Autel Robotics does not monitor forums. You may as well post a list in your closet rather than on here.
It would be way easier to compile list here for many users and then refer to it when contacting them then le them dismiss individual reports as one of the kind.
But hey, looks like this forum is full of optimists 🙃

It would be way easier to compile list here for many users and then refer to it when contacting them then le them dismiss individual reports as one of the kind.
But hey, looks like this forum is full of optimists 🙃
My point is simply that you wanted to bring things to the attention of Autel. That will not happen here. If I have a complaint about my local police dept., it won't help if I post a note about it in the bathroom in another country.

If it helps you, and perhaps others, to see a list of things that you are having problems with on a certain craft, then have at it. But, Autel is out of the loop.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
My first post here, i think it would be a good idea so that newcomers can easily find known bugs and issues ....i found a few today!

App will crash when you start recording video and on other occasions. Tested with Pixel 6 PRO and Mi9T PRO
(you have to reboot controller and the drone to be able to get it working again...whales gone by that point)
Return home button on the controller occasionally does nothing.

Sorry but it wouldn’t be productive as it would be as the other post
said.

My first post here, i think it would be a good idea so that newcomers can easily find known bugs and issues ....i found a few today!
Welcome to the forum 👍
Best to just spend time reading in here. 🤷‍♂️

Just start listing issues:

• Autel SLOW to release firmware updates and functionality​

• MISSING Dynamic Track 2.1​

Reactions: Forrest

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member