Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

One our waterways.

rkyleh

Reaction score
We don't have the big blue rivers out here. So I thought i would show you one of our streams. The end shows what happens when we get a little rain:D

Very nice. You’re ahead of me, I’ve yet to find much water aside from reservoirs. All creeks are seasonal (dry), and the “monsoon” season (laughable name) is generally July/August — but it rains only a couple of times. When it does rain, it’s usually heavy. The ground is hard, very little water is absorbed. Flooding like you showed is common, it happened last month. It’s the #1 cause of property damage in the desert. I had to buy flood insurance, something I didn’t need in Hilo that gets 120”+ /yr!

Last edited:
Very nice. You’re ahead of me, I’ve yet to find much water aside from reservoirs. All creeks are seasonal (dry), and the “monsoon” season (laughable name) is generally July/August — but it rains only a couple of times. When it does rain, it’s usually heavy. The ground is hard, very little water is absorbed. Flooding like you showed is common, it happened last month. It’s the #1 cause of property damage in the desert. I had to buy flood insurance, something I didn’t need in Hilo that gets 120”+ /yr!
Lake Pleasant and Bartlett Lakes are close to you and very scenic. Careful with all the scorpions running around though. Lakes Near Phoenix Arizona | Apache, Canyon, Lake Pleasant, Roosevelt, Saguaro Lake

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials