Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

One Dollar Extension Handler - The cheapest!

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Pilots, I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6, 7" and here is how I made it fit in the RC handler.
1. I bought a set of mini screwdrivers in the dollar store, cost $1.
2. I removed the screwdrivers from the the plastic case, leaving it empty. Pic1.
3. To make the case fit with the RC handler (width), I removed the notch that secures the case from opening, gently use a knife. Pic #1.
4. I put Vectron in the transparent section of the case and left the black section (back of the case) uncovered so RC and tablet color match. Pic #2.
5. Finally, I put Vectron in the back of the tablet making sure no interfere with the camera lens. Pics. #2 and #3
Note: The case is so light, no more than one once that the RM with tablet stands by itself. Pic #4.

Pilots, I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab A6, 7" and here is how I made it fit in the RC handler.
1. I bought a set of mini screwdrivers in the dollar store, cost $1.
2. I removed the screwdrivers from the the plastic case, leaving it empty. Pic1.
3. To make the case fit with the RC handler (width), I removed the notch that secures the case from opening, gently use a knife. Pic #1.
4. I put Vectron in the transparent section of the case and left the black section (back of the case) uncovered so RC and tablet color match. Pic #2.
5. Finally, I put Vectron in the back of the tablet making sure no interfere with the camera lens. Pics. #2 and #3
Note: The case is so light, no more than one once that the RM with tablet stands by itself. Pic #4.

View attachment 4383View attachment 4384View attachment 4385View attachment 4386
@NovicePilot Did you stick some male velcro on the EVO's mount also? Probably make it a bit more secure. Necessity is the mother of invention! lol.. I would still suggest once you save up a little cash to get the LifThor sif. It is rock solid.

Reactions: Nightbat2
Yes, it is! The reviews are not all good about the Lifthor sif..that is too expensive, that is too big to carry out, that put in and out is not straight procedure plus assembling it is kind of re and re-read the instructions...Well, IDK if everything is right. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t